Friday 12 October 2012

Weekly Walk

This afternoon was so beautiful I decided to make the most of it and go for a walk.
It was also a good chance for me to refill the bait stations (what we use to keep the possums at bay)
I decided to walk the track that follow along side the estuary and out to the harbour.


A sign of beautiful weather


Needed these too :)
Mixed footprints of a cow and a pig looked a little bear like :P

Not long into the track my shoes were already muddy
One of the bait stations
Oops. I found a big mud whole left by a horses hoof.

After filling my shoes with mud I decided to ditch my shoes and got bare foot. So I put my (Very muddy) shoes inside a plastic bag and put them into my backpack.


Lucky I'd already taken my shoes off!
The track I was following
Finally got to the beach :D

Time to wash my feet

It only took me about 45 minutes but it was a nice walk. I'll have to do it more often as it was a little overgrown, maybe I'll do a bit of pruning next time. Maybe I'll take some extra socks too :P

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment