Friday 5 October 2012

Magazine Of The Month

This months magazine is Good Magazine.



I must say it is my favourite magazine to read :)

I bought my first issue of Good in November last year and I fell in love with it.

It was exactly what I had been looking for in a magazine.

It had - 
Craft ideas.
Interesting articles.
Amazing photography.
Heaps of gift ideas.
Delicious recipes.
Gardening tips.
And most of all, it was planet friendly :)

Even the magazine itself was Carbon Zero certified.


It featured heaps of items you could buy that were Eco friendly, Organic or New Zealand made.
This included food, clothing, cleaning products, things for babies, general household items and heaps more.

It was amazing!

One of the things that attracted me to the magazine to start with (since Christmas wasn't far away) was a title on the front that read 'Handcrafted Christmas'

It had some really cool gift and decorating ideas as well as some yummy looking recipes.

I think I've read the whole magazine, from back to front, about five times.
What can I say? It's awesome.


Not long before Christmas arrived I saw the next issue out at the store. I had to buy it.
Once again , it was amazing.

One of the articles featured was about 
Slowing your life down in your mind. Without literally slowing it down.
I found that quite interesting.






After that I bought every issue when they came out (which is every two months)
Recently my Auntie bought me a subscription for a year (so amazing of her) 
Which is great because I love getting things in the mail :)

If you would like to check out their website you can do that here

You can buy subscriptions and digital subscriptions here

I love this magazine (in case you couldn't already tell)
and I would recommend it if you are interested in helping the planet
or just love beautiful magazines

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment