Monday 8 October 2012

Monday Inspiration

Today on Twitter Ian Keaggy (the base player from the band Hot Chelle Rae) tweet about a video.

He said it was the best video you'll watch all day . .
Probably all week
Maybe even all year.

And I agree.

Before you click on the link,
Think about this,

Are you doing what you like to do in life?

If not, what is it you would like to do in your life?


While you think about that,
you should watch the video


Here are some of the things I would do if money was nothing
-
I would do a lot of baking,
Cooking
Photography
Writing
Walking
Riding my dirtbike

I would
Read more beautiful magazines
Do more gardening
Make my craft ideas come to life
Do more sewing


I would love everything.



So why not?
Money isn't everything,
Is it?

Right now it isn't because I live at home and don't pay rent and don't have lots of bills.

But in the future will money matter so much to me?
Will I mind if I only have enough money to pay the rent, the bills, do the grocery shopping?

I don't think I will.
As long as I'm loving my life, I don't think it will matter.

We'll see.

I hope you enjoyed the video,
and that you were inspired.
I know I was.

Also,
Here are some photos of the full moon (it was a blue moon) and some Orcas that were in the harbour last week.







:)

No comments:

Post a Comment