Sunday 21 October 2012

Sunday Things


Hey guys :)

Here's a few things for your Sunday

It's pretty miserable, stormy weather here today

So I've been spending a lot of the day on Youtube,
Which is something I don't get to do very often :)

Here are a couple you might like to check out . .


Do you love Ryan Gosling? Do you like Onsies? Then you'll probably love this video :D

Do you love Zac Efron? (Who doesn't??)  and do you love Taylor Swift? (I do!)  Then you might like 
this video of them singing together :D


Also, I would love if you could watch This video.
I'm unsure how I came across this, but it would be great if you could share it around :)




Those are my Youtube suggestions for the day.
I hope you enjoyed them



Do you have old pencils lying around? Do they still have erasers on the ends of them?
Then here's a cute little DIY idea from Odessa May Society :)
Cute huh?

Beautiful photo c/o Odessa May Society at odessamay.blogspot.com




I hope you are having a lovely Sunday :)



No comments:

Post a Comment