Saturday 13 October 2012

Berry Scented Thoughts



So the other night I was sitting in my room, once again I was unable to
get to sleep.

So I sat down at my table and lit my new berry scented candle.

I put my Ipod on and listened to Taylor Swifts new song 'Begin Again'
The more I listen to a song the more I break it down and find new meanings to it.

I let my mind roam.

It was nice :)

I also started thinking of another part to my 'story' (I guess you'd call it that) 
that I started writing about a year ago.
I'd been having trouble writing more so it had been in the back of my mind. 
Until now

The words just flowed, it was great!

After about an hour and a half I could hardly keep my eyes open, 
so I put my pen down and blew out the candle.

Yes that's right, I was writing (not typing) by candle light.
It really was lovely.

After that my mind was empty and I fell straight to sleep

Maybe I'll do this more often





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment