Monday 22 October 2012

A Long Weekend

So today (Monday) is Labour Day here in New Zealand.
So it's a holiday! :D

I thought I would share with you how I spent my day



I started off my day with a nice sleep in,
followed by my usual muesli and banana for breakfast.

Red grapefruit with Natvia 
 I had some red grapefruit as a snack after tidying up some thing around the house and checking emails.
Who knew emails could be so tiring!



These photos were take while I was in my room, just trying a few different ideas :)


Later on, while on Twitter, I noticed that Hot Chelle Rae were still trending in New Zealand
after their show on Saturday.

I thought this was pretty cool :)
So I tweeted the Hot Chelle Rae crew about it and. . .
Jamie Follese (the drummer) Tweeted back!!

Okay, okay, so it was just one little word.
But I still found that to be pretty amazing! :D
The picture is below left :)

I had some fruit and yoghurt to celebrate :P
Jamie Follese!!
My celebratory treat ;)


By the time the afternoon rolled around I thought it was time for a walk :)
So off I went, camera in hand (like always) and Ipod playing out loud.

Here are some photos I took :)

I was playing around with the colour and saturation settings, trying to figure out my camera a bit more,
So the photos are a little random

My house :)

Teatree

Tui in the tree


Gorse flowers :)
I like how the green turned out in this one


So that was my Monday

Now I'm off  to watch Army Wives :)

I hope you had a nice Monday too
Although it wasn't a holiday for most, so it was probably like any other Monday

Still, I hope you had time to do something nice :)




:)  x




No comments:

Post a Comment