Tuesday 2 October 2012

Room Tour

So, after two years of living in this house, I've finally put some things up on my walls.
I'd just never been able to decide what to put up, so I never did.

But finally I have! :)

I'm going to be (eventually) putting up a big pin board on my wall to put photos and things on.

Also I've been looking for other things to decorate it with.
I've spent hours looking for pretty things. 
Maybe days . . 
Okay yes, I've spent days looking for pretty things.
But there are just so many pretty things I could buy! 
If I had the money to ship these things I would have bought quite a few things.
But shipping from places like America is just so expensive!
Oh well, someday I'll find something that is worth spending the money to ship . .

I'll let you know if I find anything :)

Until then,
Here are some photos of my room and some of my things 


Add caption

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of majority, it's time to pause and reflect" - Mark Twain

Inspiration
Katy Perry Lyrics
Dream Catcher

Art from Frankie Magazine
Bedroom View
New Bed :)
I also have a desk in one corner of my room but it was a little too messy to photograph, 
so I'll leave that for another day

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment